ZArchiver Donate is a mobile app utility tool that allows you to compress and decompress archives on your Android device.
ZArchiver Pro APK v1.0.5 (Paid)
ZArchiver Pro APK Donate is a file manager mobile app that allows you to reduce and decompress archives effortlessly. A highly configurable Pro version of the Zero Power Software’s utility tool, it’s designed to allow users to give back to the community while still receiving something of value in return. Advanced features include compression of multiple files into a single archive, support for password protection and encryption with AES-256, file path filtering by extension or content type, plenty of skin packs included with ZArchiver Donate and more.
ZArchiver Pro APK
ZArchiver is a file manager mobile app that allows you to reduce and decompress archives effortlessly. With this utility tool, created by ZDevs, you’re able to give to the ZArchiver project while receiving something in return.
ZArchiver Donate MOD is a file manager mobile app that allows you to reduce and decompress archives effortlessly. It is the Pro version of ZArchiver, this utility tool was created by ZDevs and is a free tool that allows you to give something back to the development team while receiving additional functionality in return.
ZArchiver Donate – a special version of ZArchiver for donating to project.
Advantages of Pro version:
– Light and dark theme;
– Password storage;
– Image preview in archive;
– Editing the files in the archive (see notes);
ZArchiver – is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app doesn’t have permission to acces the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
ZArchiver lets you:
– Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
– Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– Create and decompress password-protected archives;
– Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
– Partial archive decompression;
– Open compressed files;
– Open an archive file from mail applications;
– Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
– Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB). If possible, use direct opening without extracting to a temporary folder;
– Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 support for filenames allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas or wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
File modification in the archive it is the ability to update the file in the archive after changing it in an external program. To do this: open the file from the archive, select the application (if required), edit the file, save the changes, return to ZArchiver. You will be prompted to update the file in the archive when you return to ZArchiver. If for some reason you are not prompted to update the file, the modified file can be found on the memory card in the folder Android/ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro/temp/.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don’t use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the first of selected files and choose “Compress” from menu. Set desired options and press the OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on the archive name and select suitable options (“Extract Here” or other).
Download ZArchiver Donate MOD APK ()
Your file is now ready to download ZArchiver Donate for free, but below are some points to check:
- Some GAMES or APK are specially Optimized and Built for specific Processor Architecture, if you want to know about your CPU and GPU please Use CPU-Z.
- Please use our installation note to know more about how to install it.
- For MOD features please see Mod Info.